Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
Our simulators have a lifetime license/validity. Once you have purchased, you can access it for a lifetime.
Currently, AWS offers 12 certifications, which includes 1 foundation-level certification, 3 associate-level certifications, 2 professional-level certifications, and 6 specialty-level certifications. As there is no prerequisite for any AWS certification, as per your skills, knowledge, experience, and expertise you can choose and take one or more certifications.
Yes. AWS revises the exam syllabus based on the current trends, to meet the industry standards. We have SMEs who monitor the changes into the exam syllabus and update the questions to ensure that we provide up to date preparation material to our students.
According to the Report by Global Knowledge, for instance, the average salary for those holding the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification is $148,456.
Roles & Responsibilities of an AWS Cloud architect are:
- Building and deploying dynamically scalable, fault-tolerant, reliable and highly available applications on AWS.
- Select the right AWS services to build AWS applications on requirements.
- Capacity to plan the cloud infrastructure and to reduce the risk of architecture change
- Migrating the multi-tier and complex applications on the AWS Cloud platform.
- Utilizing AWS resources on a full scale for exceptionally AWS Cloudformation.
- Designing scalable enterprise-wide operations on AWS Implement cost-control strategies
No, It doesn’t require any coding skills. However, Knowledge of any one programming language (Python, Java, C#, etc) is recommended but it’s not mandatory. AWS Cloud architects are responsible for CloudFormation. As it requires some coding skills, so it’s better to have knowledge on any scripting language.
Yes, we offer a 100% Unconditional money-back guarantee. If you do not clear the exam for any reason, you can request a full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of the product that you have purchased from CloudTheDoor.
Having an AWS certification has a lot of benefits and it will advance your AWS expertise to validate your technical skills.