AWS Certified Security – Specialty exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge about securing the AWS platform.
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- The ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risks.
Refer to the AWS Certified Security – Specialty Exam Guide
Course provides 3 practice tests – 60 questions each