Please read through the below restrictions before applying for a refund.
If you are not satisfied with our products, the refund request must be initiated within 7 days from purchase. Additional restrictions are
- You have not completed more than 25% of the online course content.
- You have not attempted more than one practice test.
- You have not attempted sectional tests.
- You have not downloaded any of the eBooks (wherever applicable).
If you could not pass the actual exam, the refund request must be initiated within 7 days after receiving the exam results. Additional restrictions are
- You have completed and passed all the tests and/or viewed the training videos and read through the provided documentation at least once.
- You have the acceptable proof of failure (such as e-mail from the Vendor, scorecard, etc.)
Note: We cannot provide a refund for a purchase that is more than 2 months older.
How to Initiate the Refund Request?
- Go to https://cloudthedoor.com/contact/
- Provide the required details such as registered email address, subject, description, attach files (if any), and select the issue type (i.e. Payment – Request for Refund) and Submit.
One of our support team members will contact you regarding your refund request. You can also contact us at [email protected] when you need assistance in cancellation or refund.
Please note that all refunds and cancellations will be processed within 10 business days after the request is received and approved.